Town of Colma Town Hall Campus Renovations & Addition – $9.9M

Renovations: Historical renovation consisting of upgrades to existing finishes, structural upgrades/elements, MEP system upgrades and renovation of 2,500sf. of floor space.

New Construction: 7,000sf. addition to backside of building including site work, landscape, and hardscape.

Mountain View Community Center  –  $16.5 Mil

Renovation of the existing community center building including a 10,000sf addition.

Half Moon Bay Library  –  $18.4 Mil

Construction of a 22,000sf 2-story library with parking, landscaping, and off-site improvements.

(View in Gallery)

Napa Therapeutic Childcare Center & Crisis Stabilization Services  –  $4.9 Mil

Tenant improvements in existing building interiors and sitework.

Bridge Yard Seismic and Renovation – San Francisco Bay Bridge  –  $5.9 Mil

Project consisted of seismic upgrades for 20,000sf. historic Caltrans Bridge Yard building including renovation of the entire building to bring back all historic features.

San Mateo Bridge Toll Plaza

This toll plaza is located between San Mateo and Hayward. Our company removed and replaced the roofing, made ADA improvements, and renovated miscellaneous site railings. The work took place over an active freeway and bridge without incident.

Palo Alto Fire Stations #5 and #8

The Fire Station buildings #5 and #8 are located in Palo Alto, CA. The renovation of the existing fire stations included new finishes, windows, roofing, as well as electrical and mechanical systems.

Hamilton Pool

The Hamilton Pool project, located in Novato, is a renovation of the original pool and bath house for the Officer’s Club of the Hamilton Air Force Base built in 1936. Our work included replacement of the pool, restoration of the original unreinforced stone retaining wall, removal of the stone chimney, incorporating the material into a new accessible ramp, and installation of new retaining walls to protect original landscape.
(View in Gallery)

Belvedere City Council Chamber

This project, located in Belvedere, CA, is a renovation of the historic building utilized by the Belvedere City Council. The building was originally built in 1914 and served as a Presbyterian Church. Our work on the renovation included ADA upgrades, restoration of original interior woodwork, rehabilitation of original window hardware, as well as new architectural wood work and mill work.
(View in Gallery)